Nancy is one of many friendly Computer Science students at the University of Pennsylvania. She's in development to work on multiple platforms, from UX design to web development to software programming.
Nancy is easy to install. Ask her to design something, solve something, or join your team, and she will jump at the chance to try something new. Or if none of those are handy, all you have to do is entertain her with a horrendous pun or an interesting-looking fruit and she will pretty much follow you wherever.
Here's what Nancy's been studying at Penn:
- Algorithms in Java
- Intro to Computer Graphics
- Programming Languages & Techniques I
- Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science
- Scientific Applications of Computer Science
- Intro to Programming in Java
- Digital Media Foundations
- 3D Modeling
- Drawing I
- Engineering Entrepreneurship I
- Intro to Experimental Psych
- Education in Urban Schools
Nancy's already been used for quite a few projects at Penn. Below are some interactive-fied (hover for fun!)
of her favorite recent activities and [ this right here ]
is pretty much everything else.
Dec 2014 - March 2015
For the second ever Game Jam (game-themed hackathon) held on campus, I helped set design motifs for the newly formed Penn Play, including Mr. Jiggly, who was Astronaut-themed for this year's variation on Penn Play's new logo.
Players have to spell valid four-letter Scrabble words in this word-generating-, language-learning-applicable lexicographic version of Tetris.
webmaster ( String clubName )
designer ( String clubName )
languages ( int proficiency )
- @SHAKESPEARE Java
- @CONVERSATIONAL C++, HTML/CSS, JQuery, OCaml, MATLAB, LaTeX
- @GRAMMAR_SCHOOL Python, Git, R
applications ( int proficiency )
- @NINJA Illustrator, Photoshop
- @GRASSHOPPER AutoDesk Maya 2015, QT Creator, Flash
interests ( float freetime )
- @EDITING I like patching up peoples' grammar and finding ways to word their ideas more clearly.
- @STANDUP Mitch Hedberg, Donald Glover, and John Mulaney <3
- @ANIMATION Sans wacom tablet, I trek through learning how key frames work by animating peoples' names like this one and this one aaand this one.
- @TUTORING I tutor CIS110 at Penn (education blog to come!) and started a reading program in Houston, TX for kids from households of abuse in 2013. My brother's autism has also made me super interested in video game therapy.
Still need to know more about Nancy? Get in touch with a human Nancy now
or find her on the interwebs:
This website was made with HTML, CSS, and lots and lots of counting div brackets.